Oh man is this soup good!!! So easy to make too!!
Asian Noodle Soup:
1- 8ounce package rice noodles (I used rice sticks by Maifun)
4 C Chicken broth/stock OR 8 C homemade (I used homemade stock)
2 C water
1/4 C Soy Sauce
a one inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and cut into 2 pieces (freeze any leftove ginger for later use)
2 C cooked chicken, diced
2 C cabbage (I used 1C green and 1C red)
Red Chili sauce - for serving if you like it spicy
1. Fix noodles according to package - which I just soaked mine in hot water for 10 minutes
2. While the noodles are soaking heat chicken broth/stock, water, soy sauce and ginger to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove ginger (the ginger is just to add extra flavor to the liquid)
4. Add chicken & cook until heated through (only should take a few minutes)
5. Add cabbage & noodles and simmer for 1-2 minutes. You do not really want to cook the noodles & cabbage.....just to heat through
~~ serve and enjoy~~