Monday, September 12, 2011

my 1st post

Ok....so i'm going to try this blogging thing.  Not sure how far it will go but one can only hope....already having trouble changing my background...BUT...anyway......

My 1st post is about Root Vegetable Soup....which the nights will be getting chillier here so it's soup season .. yah!  My Root Vegetable Soup will contain carrots, parsnips (some from my garden), daigon root (japanese radish) ~ which I was told by a very nice lady at the Farmers Market that they are great in soup!!  Yellow Onion ~ and I of course will be adding some homegrown celery ~ yum! Also being added will be some of my Homemade "bestever" Chicken stock.....I can't wait to try it! I'll post pictures as soon as I can (that's if I can figure out how to do it).....have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment