Sunday, October 9, 2011

Call me silly ...

Ok ... call me silly ... Omelets scare me!!  I could never make one....well that all changed today!!  I was so hungry for a Omelet that I decided to try my hand at it again!!  So I cracked 4 eggs & whisked with some milk - sprayed my pan.... I like veggies in my Omelet so I diced up some green peppers, tomatoes still from the garden & some mushrooms from last night....Omelet from HEAVEN!! As the sides cooked I slowly & carefully pushed  back to put the egg underneath....you know...the way a Omelet is supposed to be made :)  (did I mention that I am scared of Omelets!)  I got it to the point that I thought I could flip it with my spatula - flipped it - cooked a little bit on the other side & ..... wait for it....flipped it in the pan! WOW....that was so cool!  Added my veggies & cheese and VOILA......

  My 1st Omelet:)

So proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment